Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I saw Kirk and Winston Yesterday

They are plastic surgeons. I gave my word of honour that I would not smoke cigarettes if I could have my Operation. Being on medication I forget their last names so I am immediately over familiar instead of calling them Mr. I hope I am forgiven! Anyway they were kind and now I have to turn my life around and get my figure back etc, etc. It will all be worth it but I have to steer away from all my vices. They tried to allay my fears about silicon implants and I tried to put forward my idea about decreasing the risks by making the implant a series of encapsulations. Apparently surveys done mean that the gel implants are safe. When I consider that Tegretol caused my cancer and now they are saying that Tegretol actually reduces the chance of getting Breast Cancer I have to admit that I am not entirely encouraged by the results of these Surveys. It seems to me that there is a tendency to look for the answer they are wanting which is extremely convenient for the Medical Industry but does not completely honour the patient.

No comments: