Saturday, May 28, 2016

I am just a Shell
I cannot call myself a Woman
Because I have not Emotion
I have only FEAR
ETERNAL Rejection of the Mentally Ill
Is at the heart of a Cruel Society
With so many Homeless
So many living as a "Statistic"
Don't we need to Rearrange the System....PLEASE
I'm sure that the Royal Family
Please excuse my Presumption
Your Royal Highness
Isn't it Our most Sacred HOPE
That every child be accepted and loved
That even the Mentally Ill
Should not be Raped and Abused
And Victimised
For their Mental frailty
Until they know they have lost their Minds
Shouldn't We as a World
Accept the Mentally Ill as Equals
We cannot going on taking away their Minds
With Substances
When we know full well
That they are NOT Accepted in the first place
When your own Knight says that it would be "Cruelty to Dumb.."
As in ...are we Animals
Without Heart
Without Soul
Without Mind
And with Grief
It is Our Own Greedy Financial Structures
That a Compounding the Suffering of the Vulnerable
I wanted to be dependable
And Commit Suicide
As such an  Obvious failure
But isn't the failure
Really of the Society
to Judge
Judge not least We be Judged
I cannot even Remember what I have said...
And if I Blaspheme
I'm just an EMBARRASSMENT
Hardly HUMAN
The Idiot
Is that Equality?
And where is the LOVE
for the Mentally Ill
When we are steered into Subsistence
Mindlessness and Dependancy
The flaws are so Patently OBVIOUS
The Reason
That people 
Commit Suicide
Is that there is no way out of
Condemnation in the first place
I am a Nobody
I have committed
A Treason
And that is to be
Mentally Ill
Bingo you're a Leper
And you must learn to Crawl
Homeless people everywhere
In the face of Obvious Appalling Wealth
We are becoming Third World
And unless you make a place
for the Mentally Ill
It would still be Kinder
to push them off a Cliff
How can anyone live
With an Eternity of judgement
Because you are brain Damaged
Is that the FREEDOM
Soldiers fight for........
They want ALL their Children to be LOVED
Amen

The Sinner

No comments: