Friday, June 6, 2008

Cannon Ball Breast

I went along to Di Cast Glass thinking that I would do one breast. I suppose I'm still grieving for the fact that I had a mastectomy or something. It became "Cannon Ball Breast". I know that Tegretol caused the cancer by circumstantial evidence and they try to tell me that it was just bad luck. In fact, when I talked to one psychiatrist he sent me a copy of his Internet search that now says that Carbemazepine or Tegretol actually reduces the chance of breast cancer. It was so gobbledygook that I can only say that the medical profession lack as much common as me. I would really be interested to hear of any other people that suffered a bad reaction to Tegretol and seven or so years later got cancer.

Any way I had fun at the class and there was a lot of interesting people and each and every sculpture had it's own merits. I was always first finished because I function on the K.I.S.S principle these days because that is all I can cope with. Other people like to be complicated and intricate but I like to go to the essence, as it were, so it's all done in a minute.

Di had done some wonderful cheese muffins and we were treated like Kings and Queens.

No comments: