Thursday, June 12, 2008

I cannot find my Marmalade Cat!




I can't find the painting of my Marmalade cat but, in my Treasure Chest I did find a painting done by a friend. It is so marvellous and full of happy faces. Oh to see happy faced children! If a were the Princess of PEACE then that is my simple request. That women and children all over the world be loved - all of them....not just the priviliged few. My prayer would be for Men and Women. Everyone.

The other one was a musical experiment of mine. It truly looks magnificent under camera. It's a melody and a happy moment, when one is in love or has succeeded in achieving. At the moment it is free to one who would dare provide for the MEEK. But it might have to get very expensive!
If I were to pretend that I had died yesturday then this might be the day of the Ressurection. I've wasted my days worrying about how to protect the needy and helpless. Like Diana I also would like to see an end to Land Mines and Warring effort. Our children fight for such Freedom so why not give it to them?

Good luck

Sir Paul

McCartney? And to all Adult Pauls everywhere.

And especially................................................
And especially................................................
And especially.................................................
And especially....................................................

No comments: