Sunday, June 15, 2008

I did do a little Yoga


I did a little Yoga first thing and then danced to an Amy Whitehouse song. "Bunting in the Morning" made me laugh because they were talking about Baking.


And I had a healthy breakfast of grated apple and yoghurt.


I rang a friend and had a good chat and I changed the order of flowers for my sister into something extraordinary I hope because it is her birthday soon.


I did an illustration for Angie's short story. "The mouse that ran up the tree" It is a deciduous tree in bright colours. vibrant blues and yellow and pink and green. Colours that I love to use right here on the Computer. Graham said that I should read about the Fauves -there work is splendid and I should like to see more! I do remember seeing their work at one stage.


No comments: