Sunday, June 8, 2008

My psychiatrist ordered more Olanzepine

I arrived late at my psychiatric appointment but I did have enough time to tell him that I wished I was dead and in Heaven yesterday. He was stunned and I explained how I'm sulking because I get walked over. I think, and I think God thinks that you should treat me as an ope guru. That it is time that we all stopped despising the weak. 80-90% of us believe in God but when do we stop victimising the weak and meek in our society?I will tell the Justice System exactly how much they have let me down at some stage. And the psychiatric System also but in the meantime, before you come down on people that seem less able than you remember the parable of the good Samaritan. We have to check ourselves. My mother was also a very beautiful woman and it broke my heart to see her living such a dejected life because we show no respect to the frail. She lives hoping that she will see a better world and I want to see a better world as well. I also know that I have passed on that vulnerable gene and considering that both my mother and I were both brilliant youngsters I would like to know that our descendants inhabit a world with less hostility that enables people to flourish and not live in fear.

No comments: