Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Gingerbread Cottage

I was the white witch of Gingerbread Cottage and had a goat called Flop. He was actually my son's goat but he was lovely. Flop was always running off and I was always behind him. Same for my son and my dog. I dreamed of having a playground for children where they could feel the thrill and NOT be hurt. I would love to have been able to fatten them with sweets. That they would be active and burn off their delights with the delights of a favourite playground! It is but a dream perhaps but somebody might wish to run with my ideas. So you have this cage. But they find that they can escape. They would be happy and love the slide and the swing and the see saw. There'd be a Maple pole of course and the wind would blow gently to keep them all cool. Hamish loved Parana Park and the Lake playground.

No comments: