Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Babies

Well - my babies are in the Kiln. I admitted to just going along to play. I will never be a teacher or an expert but my ideas are worthy. I would love to do Art without the stress of worrying about where the money will come from. In fact. I would like to commission a good Sculptor to do a couple of my ideas.

One is called "Wrestling with the Serpent". It was actually a 150 year old eel. My partner of the time and I were trying to get the eel or "Serpent" off my sons arm. We succeeded but there are parallels - are there not - for all our lives. And I would wish to have died yesterday but whilst I'm still gasping for air = I will say very quietly - we must look out for all our children. The black women - the black babies and the red babies - and last, but not least - the white babies. God's gift to each and everyone of us. Sweet innocent children trusting that we will make a better world. Well I speak as a child now because I am wearied by life. Please can we Save all of them and not exert prejudice to save a few? If we do live in paradise then we must share Paradise with all our children? Oh to see all little girls grow up with trust and not fear. Warranted fear I have to add from what I have seen. I bear witness for the women and the children.

This is my "Cannon Ball Speech" and now I celebrate in madness.
Do we all not fear to die and not to have expressed our hopes for a better world. I would like to see Peace and I stand up and say................... HELP THE MEEK!

No comments: