Saturday, June 14, 2008

So let me describe my babies

The little one, the best one is the heart and the cross. It was my virgin piece. A Heart and a Cross. Purple = for God on one side and Amethyst for the Goddess. I look forward to creating many more beautiful guidance of Di Tocker. She is a master crafts woman and also the "Queen of Muffins" as is cakes that is! But a wonderful teacher and an inspiring young woman. I wish I had chosen her direction long ago but it is a relief to at least perceive a better future. I have a lovely psychiatrist, and a lovely psychologist and lovely psychiatric nurses. There was a lot of darkness in the Cannon Ball but if you look hard there is light and Hope. They are both excellent in creation as well as simple and to the point. I rave about them but tomorrow morning Marty Wong is showing his Sculptures on Asia Down Under on channel One. So that is something to watch. He has a lovely new daughter and a lovely wife and a neat old car. He is also a Master Craftsman so need I say more. We should all be watching something special!

No comments: