Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A fairly good day

The woman at golf were really lovely inspite of the fact that I'd cried at golf last week. I played better and won lotto and won the stableford to boot. I even did some gardening because it was such a beautiful day. But tonight I feel lousy again. I have such a fortunate life in many ways but my past haunts me. More pointedly that I received no justice and now don't trust the Justice System. There seems to be no closure for me. I have a psychologist appointment on Thursday but it comes twenty years to late. People get depressed for a reason and to just throw them some medication is so futile. Plenty of money for the drug companies but no real healing for the patient. I know I shouldn't moan and that I should be grateful but we must build a community that supports our citizens rather then alienates them. If we didn't expect so many of our citizens to survive below the breadline we would have less need for health services in the first place. I see that as the humane alternative because I'm sure that there would also be less crime.

No comments: